januari 25, 2007

mind or heart?

Later that night I got to thinking about the x-factor. In mathmatics, we learn that x stands for the unknown, a+b=x, but what's really unknown is what plus what equals friendship with an x. Is this an unsolvable equation? Or is it possible to transform a once passionate love into something that fits nice and easily onto the friendship shelf? I couldnt help but wonder... can you be friends with an x?

Someting I was thinking about a year ago.. and my answer was NO!
I couldn't believe that someone who has hurt you so bad could become your friend...

Today my opinion has changed..
I'm not completly convinced.. but I see the possibility..
Maybe because this situation is different..
Maybe it is for the best after all.. and I just couldn't see..
I'm not convinced about that yet... but I'm getting there..

I'm just wondering how it feels to be certain about what you feel...
Does anybody really know how that feels like?
Can anybody really be certain?
Or will doubt always excist?
Will my mind fail under the pressure of doubt
and will doubt take over my heart..?
Will my heart win, and take all the choices..?
Or will my heart learn to co-operated with my mind and be certain, without doubt?

Stay tuned, as I learn..

Geen opmerkingen: