januari 17, 2007

fireworks

What happend to me..
Am I completely screwed up.. Or have I just become apathic..

I can cry over friends or family who are sick.. But when it comes to me.. I can not cry..
I feel the pain.. but tears won't flow .. is this a sign of being stronger and not getting caught up in the moment.. or a sign that it wasn't right and ending it was the right thing to do?
Well I don't believe it..
It felt right... I felt in love.. it felt comfortable..

Is it right when it feels comfortable? or is comfortable a sign that their aren't any fireworks...
How do you get fireworks? Is it something that grows, or do you need fireworks right from the start?
Are fireworks really necessary?

I don't know anymore..
I'm screwed..
I'm the kid who can not cry over her loss..

Geen opmerkingen: