augustus 21, 2008

miss you

One year ago I didn't have a clue what was happening to you.
I was there, you were here, surrounded by people who love you, more than they could possibly say. But I wasn't here. I didn't knew it was time. I just saw you a few days earlier. You seemed fine. I left thinking I would see you again. I was wrong.
One year ago today, at night I couldn't sleep. I felt sick. And in the morning that feeling remained. It's like I knew.
Although you're the third one to leave, it hurts me even more. This time I was older and more involved. With them I was too young to really understand what it meant to never see them again. I think of them too, but it doesnt hurt anymore. With you it feels like something of me has left as well.
I hope you're safe.
I hope you're with them.
I hope.

Untill we meet again,
I'll miss you.

Geen opmerkingen: