juli 02, 2008

Every night

You have to be 22 years old to find out you're just a little child dreaming of her prince with his big white horse and a beautiful castle..
I thought I had found my prince, turns out he was nothing more than a regular boy who was just passing by, on my way.
He wasn't my prince, I know that now, but why is it silently killing me?
And if that isn't enough, my foolish mind pushed me into the arms of another.
Hoping this could eventualy be something. (not really knowing what 'something' is.)Only to find out my mind had deceived me. I played the game, thought I was tough. It's clear now that I'm not.I'm trying to convince myself I'm not waiting for the one, that my day will come and that I'm happy for now..
But inside I know that's not true..
Inside I'm that little girl, dreaming of her prince.
Every night.

Geen opmerkingen: